What We Offer
We provide editorial, photography, videography, design, podcasts, digital marketing and fundraising, as well as communications strategies and training.
We can help support your communications by:
- Writing articles, press releases, blog posts, case studies and publications
- Creating websites and social media networks
- Producing professional photography and videography
- Setting up campaigns and fundraising initiatives
- Providing communications and media training workshops
Why work with us?
Wildlands Creative has worked with a diverse range of clients to support their communications – from grassroots movements and small not-for-profits, to international charities.
This has given us an in-depth knowledge of the communications challenges facing environmental organisations across the world and experience in solving their problems.
We are communications experts and have raised significant funds for international conservation projects through media campaigns.
What it’s like to work with us:
“Wildlands Creative hit the ground running with an excellent grasp and understanding of the issues. With a keen sense of a good story and an eye for detail, Wildlands Creative delivered an invaluable set of communication materials that are already starting to be noticed.”
– David Wege, Senior Conservation Manager for BirdLife International.